It’s STAR testing week. Be sure to get 8-9 hours of sleep a night, eat a good breakfast before coming to school, and arrive on time.
- Math: pg 637 ff: 1-25 odd; 26-42 even
- May book: Any book at or above your reading level that you have not read before. Any fiction genre, or non-fiction.
- Oral reports begin MONDAY. If you lost your forms, get one from the Download page. Be sure to practice before your parents and get a signature.
- Math: Page CA-25: all problems; CA 26-27: odd problems; CA 28-29: all problems; CA 30-39: odd problems
- Tomorrow is the last regular day of STAR testing. Yea!
- Be working on your oral report
ALERT: We WILL be having math STAR testing on Wednesday. Maestra Anna will be here, so there’s no substitute.
Math: Correct your mistakes from last night’s homework. I will check it tomorrow.
Math: New assignment: pages CA 13 – CA 24: odd numbered problems
English: Start working on your oral report. If you lost our handout and rubric, you may download the file from my Download page.
Read your May book: Any book you have not read before, at or above your reading level.
- Math pgs CA4 – CA 12; odd problems
- Read 1/2 hour or more