- Grizzlies: pages 7-9 of the packet, all problems. Don’t forget to do a 5 sentence paragraph for question D2.
- Bulls: pages 8-9 only.
- Bulls: finish anything you didn’t finish in class. All of page 7 of the handout.
- Grizzlies: you get double tomorrow. (evil laugh)
- Finish any of last night’s homework that you didn’t do. If you made mistakes, redo the assignment.
- New Problem: On a piece of graph paper, shade in 3 different designs of a bumper car rink. You must have 20 pieces of rail (a perimeter of 20) for all 3 designs.
1. Design 3 bumper car floor plans that have 36 square meters of floor surface and 26 meters of side rail.
2. 49er Carnivals wants you to design 2 bumper car floor plans with 36 square meters of floor surface and LOTS of side rails to crash into.
3. Using the sketch from class, find:
a. What is the area?
b. What is the perimeter?
c. Which measure, area or perimeter, do you think best describes the size of the bumper car floor plan, and why?
- 1 question. How many acres are in an American football field? Report tomorrow. Be able to explain what you are doing and why you are doing it.